APC Smart UPS - How to reset / restart500
1081 1 1
|LiquidLayer private msg quote post Address this user|
|Here are the procedures for the Brain Dead and Cold Start:
1) Turn off and unplug UPS from wall
2) Press and hold the OFF button again
3) You may see a quick flash of the LED's and you should hear an audible ""click"" from the UPS.
4) Turn UPS back on
1) Turn off and unplug the Smart-UPS from wall. Remove any attached load.
2) Press and hold the power button (labeled ""I/TEST"" on legacy non-LCD screen units) on the front of the UPS until you hear a LONG beep.
3) Let go DURING the long beep. If you let go after the beep ends you will need to try again.
4) UPS should go through its' normal self test and end up on battery with 4 beeps every 30 seconds. This shows that the UPS is functioning correctly and can both pass a self test and function on battery.
5) You can now plug your UPS back into the wall. If the input power is acceptable the UPS will transfer back online.
Free Tier Web Hosting since 2000
|Post 1 IP flag post|