1046 1 1
|LiquidLayer private msg quote post Address this user|
plus 1 0
|SonicOS Enhanced 5.5 and Below:
SonicOS Enhanced 5.6 and Above:
See this video by Andrew Crouthamel from Shrike Tools
|- Video -|
• Dell SonicWALL Failover and Load Balancing
• Dell SonicWALL Training Playlist
• Watch the Dell SonicWALL Training playlist!
• Don't forget to Subscribe for future videos!
In this video, I explain and show how to configure one of the best value-added features in a SonicWALL. Failover/Load Balancing is a great included feature to provide redundancy and additional bandwidth to the internet. Connect your ISP connections to the various X ports on your SonicWALL, set them up in the Network Interfaces section, and add them to the Failover/Load Balancing to utilize them easily and automatically.
|-Resources and Links-|
• Dell SonicWALL Live Demo: http://livedemo.sonicwall.com
• Andrew Crouthamel: http://www.andrewcrouthamel.com
• Hire me on Upwork: https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~01264c9f3b8c803e24/
|Post 1 IP flag post|